Season-Long Ski & Snowboard Programs
SKI SCHOOL LEVELS(RED) This is my first time on the mountain. I have never skied or snowboarded before.
(ORG) I have skied or snowboarded before and am able to slide in a straight line, but am not able to turn deliberately.
(YEL) I am turning and stopping, but need still need practice. I need to work on my confidence, control and learn to ride the beginner chairlift.
(GRN) I am riding the chairlift and am comfortable on green terrain. I can turn and stop with confidence.
SKI: Turning in a wedge, working towards parallel turns.
SNOWBOARD: Linking skidded turns with traverses, working towards shaped turns
(BLU) I can ski or snowboard on blue terrain, using a variety of turn sizes. I am able to control my speed and stop when I need to.
SKI: Parallel turns on all green, most blue terrain, starting to use poles, exploring easy glades.
SNOWBOARD: Linking turns of varying size and shape on all green and blue terrain.
(BLK) I am already skiing or snowboarding confidently on black terrain and am looking to explore bumps, steeps and glades.
Come ski and snowboard with us all season-long! We offer seasonal programs for little ones starting at just age 4 all the way up to age 19. Whether in it just for fun or the thrill of competition, you should find something that fits your needs at Okemo.
- $1,980.00, if purchased on or before Nov 15
- $2,100.00, if purchased on or after Nov 16
- $2,885.00, if purchased on or before Nov 15
- $3,300.00, if purchased on or after Nov 16
- $1,800.00, if purchased on or before Nov 15
- $1,912.00, if purchased on or after Nov 16
- $2,813.00, if purchased on or before Nov 15
- $3,000.00, if purchased on or after Nov 16
- $2,040, if purchased on or before Nov 15
- $2,168, if purchased on or after Nov 16
- $3,187.00, if purchased on or before Nov 15
- $3,400.00, if purchased on or after Nov 16
If the thrill of competition is what you seek, explore our season long competition and racing programs. These programs are open to ages 8 through 19 and include multiple skiing, snowboarding and freestyle divisions. Learn more about Okemo's competition programs.