Season Pass Protection Program 2018 -2019Everyone looks forward to the new winter season and being able to make use of their Season Pass. That passion pulls each of us to the mountain, anticipating another enjoyable year. With that said, life happens. Unforeseen circumstances or life changes can’t always be anticipated, so we are now offering an optional Pass Protection Program (PPP) to protect your investment against the unexpected.
Season Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable regardless of the circumstance, unless the Pass Protection Program has been purchased. The PPP is recommended and available for the nominal fee of 6% of the Season Pass price atthe time of purchase, within 30 days or prior to the start of the ski season. Okemo Mountain Resort will refund, according to the schedule below, the unused portion of a 2018-19 season pass, if the pass holder is unable to make use of the pass for the following eligible circumstances. Dependents are also eligible for the season pass credit, as long as that dependent is also currently enrolled in the PPP. As an added benefit, pass holders who have purchased PPP are eligible to receive one replacement pass during the season, should they lose their pass. This is a $25savings over the required replacement fee.
Eligible Reasons for Cancellations
- Physical injury or sickness deemed by a physician to prevent skiing or riding for at least the next 30 days. Physician documentation may be required at the
discretion of the resort.
- Severe injury or sickness of an immediate family member requiring the pass holder to become the primary care giver thus preventing use of the season
- Pass holder is called to active duty.
- Pass holder becomes pregnant after the purchase of the Season Pass. Other family members do not qualify for cancellation in this case.
- Other situations may be considered eligible at the sole discretion of Resort Management.
- Claims should be initiated as soon as possible.
- The date of the claim will determine the refund schedule.
- Claims must be made within 30 days of the incident.
- All claims must be made by April 30th of the eligible season.
- Backup documentation may be requested at the discretion of Resort
Claims can be initiated by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include:
- The name on the pass
- Contact information, including a phone number and email address
- Nature of the claim
Schedule of Refunds
- Before ‘18-’19 Opening Day: 100% of Season Pass purchase price, less the cost of PPP
- Opening Day - Dec. 16: 75% of Season Pass purchase price, less the cost of PPP
- Dec. 17 - Jan. 20: 50% of Season Pass purchase price, less the cost of PPP
- Jan. 21 - Feb. 24: 25% of Season Pass purchase price, less the cost of PPP
- Feb. 25 and beyond: No refunds will be issued.