2018 - 2019 MIdWEEK Season Pass
Benefits and Prices:
- Monday to Friday skiing, non-holiday at Okemo
and Mount Sunapee.
- Holiday blackout periods: December 24-31, 2018;
January 19-20, 2019; February 16-22, 2019
- Pass protection program available (PPP)
Please note: Okemo Mountain Resort is now part of Vail Resorts(pending sale)!
Please see the Okemo Mountain Resort / Epic Pass FAQ for details. If you purchased your pass prior to the June 4th announcement, you will have an opportunity to exchange your Okemo pass product for an Epic Pass. Details will be announced later this summer.
|Through August 31, 2018||$459|
- Prices do not include 6% Vermont sales tax.
- Please note, quantities may be limited.
- Protect your purchase with optional Pass Protection.
- Age category is determined by pass holder's age as of January 1, 2019.
Not sure if the Classic Pass is right for you? Check out our Ultimate and Classic Passes:
Midweek Pass Purchase Options
For 2018 - 2019 season passes, you will have 2 purchase options:
• If you own a Real.Easy card, you can now load your season pass directly onto your card. Choose the "Load" option. Note that you must choose this option or your Real.Easy card won't work at the gate.
Season Pass Information
- Guests may pick up their season passes or have their photos taken at the Jackson Gore Resort Services Desk during business hours this summer. Every pass holder must have an up-to-date photo.
- Rates are based on passholder's age as of 1/1/19.
- You will be required to sign a Season Pass Agreement-Express Assumption of Risk and Forum Selection Agreement. Be sure to review this form prior to your purchase.
- Season Pass purchases are non-refundable unless the Pass Protection Program (PPP) is purchased.
- If for any reason your seasonal pass product becomes lost, stolen, broken or unrecognizable, a fee of $25 must be paid for your replacement card after a two week waiting period. The Pass Protection Program (PPP) includes one replacement card at no cost to the pass holder.
- If you still have questions regarding season passes, please view the Okemo Season Passes FAQ or contact Resort Services by phone (802-228-1600) or via email.