2018 - 2019 MIdWEEK Season Pass
Benefits and Prices:
- Monday to Friday skiing, non-holiday at Okemo
and Mount Sunapee.
- Holiday blackout periods: December 24-31, 2018;
January 19-20, 2019; February 16-22, 2019
Please note: Okemo Mountain Resort is now part of Vail Resorts!
Please see the Okemo Mountain Resort / Epic Pass FAQ for details. If you purchased your pass prior to the June 4th announcement, you will have an opportunity to exchange your Okemo pass product for an Epic Pass. Details outlining how to exchange your pass will be announced after October 8.
- Prices do not include 6% Vermont sales tax.
- Please note, quantities may be limited.
- Age category is determined by pass holder's age as of January 1, 2019.
Not sure if the Classic Pass is right for you? Check out our Ultimate and Classic Passes:
Season Pass Information
- Guests may pick up their season passes or have their photos taken at the Jackson Gore Resort Services Desk during business hours this summer. Every pass holder must have an up-to-date photo.
- Rates are based on passholder's age as of 1/1/19.
- You will be required to sign a Season Pass Agreement-Express Assumption of Risk and Forum Selection Agreement. Be sure to review this form prior to your purchase.
- If you still have questions regarding season passes, please view the Okemo Season Passes FAQ or contact Resort Services by phone (802-228-1600) or via email.