2017/18 Midweek Season Pass
Benefits and Prices:
- Monday to Friday skiing, non-holiday at Okemo and Mount Sunapee
- Holiday blackout periods: December 23, 2017 through January 1, 2018; January 13-14, 2018; February 17-23, 2018
- Our NEW Pass Protection Program (PPP) is available for this product. Protect your investment against the unforeseen.
- Qualifies for the M.A.X. Pass Add-on
|Through October 9, 2017||$499|
Retail Price: $599
Retail Price: $429
Prices do not include 6% Vermont sales tax. Please note, quantities may be limited. Protect your purchase with optional Pass Protection.
Not sure if the Midweek Pass is right for you? Check out our Ultimate,Classic and 4.0 College Passes:
Midweek Pass Purchase Options
For 2017/18 season passes, you will have 2 purchase options:
• If you own a Real.Easy card, you can now load your season pass directly onto your card. Choose the "Load" option. Note that you must choose this option or your Real.Easy card won't work at the gate.
M.A.X. Pass Add-ons days are not valid at Sunapee or any other resort where you already have free days as a benefit of your Okemo season pass.
- Guests may pick up their season passes or have their photos taken at the Jackson Gore Resort Services Desk during business hours this summer. Every pass holder must have an up-to-date photo.
- Rates are based on passholder's age as of 1/1/18.
- You will be required to sign a Season Pass Agreement-Express Assumption of Risk and Forum Selection Agreement. Be sure to review this form prior to your purchase.
- Season Pass purchases are non-refundable unless the Pass Protection Program (PPP) is purchased.
- If for any reason your seasonal pass product becomes lost, stolen, broken or unrecognizable, a fee of $25 must be paid for your replacement card after a two week waiting period. The Pass Protection Program (PPP) includes one replacement card at no cost to the pass holder.
- If you still have questions regarding season passes, please view the Okemo Season Passes FAQ or contact Resort Services by phone (802-228-1600) or via email.
- Okemo will provide Sunapee with a list of names, birthdates and applicable pass types of current Okemo pass holders.
- Okemo guests visiting Sunapee for the first time will need to go to Resort Services, present their Okemo season pass AND a photo ID.
- Sunapee will provide, free of charge, a direct to lift Sunapee pass with comparable pass benefits.