Adult Group Lessons
BOOK EARLY AND SAVE!
Save 10% on your Okemo Ski + Ride School lessons when you make your reservation at least 7 days in advance. Some restrictions apply. Call 802-228-1600 for details and to make your reservation today! Beginner Value Packages not included.
SKI SCHOOL LEVELS(RED) This is my first time on the mountain. I have never skied or snowboarded before.
(ORG) I have skied or snowboarded before and am able to slide in a straight line, but am not able to turn deliberately.
(YEL) I am turning and stopping, but need still need practice. I need to work on my confidence, control and learn to ride the beginner chairlift.
(GRN) I am riding the chairlift and am comfortable on green terrain. I can turn and stop with confidence.
SKI: Turning in a wedge, working towards parallel turns.
SNOWBOARD: Linking skidded turns with traverses, working towards shaped turns
(BLU) I can ski or snowboard on blue terrain, using a variety of turn sizes. I am able to control my speed and stop when I need to.
SKI: Parallel turns on all green, most blue terrain, starting to use poles, exploring easy glades.
SNOWBOARD: Linking turns of varying size and shape on all green and blue terrain.
(BLK) I am already skiing or snowboarding confidently on black terrain and am looking to explore bumps, steeps and glades.
Okemo's teaching pros know how to get everyone skiing and snowboarding in style, no matter what your age or ability. Their passion for the sport and their commitment to fun instruction and encouragement will help you meet whatever the challenge on the slopes.
Group Lessons (ages 15 & up)
- Skiers or Snowboarders, ages 15 & up
- Lesson times: 10am & 1:30pm
- Cost: $77 (just $69 if you reserve at least 7 days in advance!)
Our First Tracks (one-day) and Double Tracks (two-day) learning packages are offered daily, and include lessons and rentals! Designed for new skiers and snowboarders, this learning package offers a great value as it includes a complete rental package, morning or afternoon beginner group lessons, and unlimited use of Okemo's lower mountain lifts.
For those that take advantage of Double Tracks (two-day) learning, you gain the opportunity to build on the skills learned in the first day of skiing or riding by getting back out for a second straight day. Double Tracks includes two lessons, one on the first day, and one the morning of the second day. It adds up to more instruction, more time on the slopes, and more opportunities to improve.
- Skiers or Snowboarders, ages 7 & up
- Lesson Times: 10 am - Noon or 1:30 - 3:30 pm.
- Cost: Adults,Young Adults & Juniors: $110
- Same-Day Additional 2nd Lesson for First Tracks Participants: $57
- Skiers or Snowboarders
- Lesson Times:
- 10 am - Noon or 1:30 - 3:30 pm on Day One
- 10 am - Noon on Day Two.
- Double Tracks Pricing: Adults, Young Adults & Juniors, $200
- Same-Day Additional 3rd Lesson for Double Tracks Participants: $57
Advance reservations are highly recommended for group lessons. Please call 802-228-1600 to guarantee availability.
Reservations are charged in full when booked and are non-refundable. Any change or cancellation requested within 2 days of the lesson date will be charged a fee of 20% of each reservation. Cancellations on the day of will result in a full forfeiture. All balances are good at Okemo for 1 calendar year and can be used around the resort except for culinary and lodging.
- The purchase of a lift ticket is necessary for all lessons requiring use of a chairlift.
- Lessons and clinics may ski/ride terrain other than those indicated in the lesson/clinic descriptions and is set at the discretion of the individual instructor.