866-706-5366, ext. 1
Ski-in/ski-out and mountainside locations with beautiful views await you at Winterplace, located atop the Clock Tower base quads, about 1/3 of the way up the mountain. These spacious two and three bedroom units feature a private recreation center and offers convenient hiking access up the mountain.
Panoramic views and a private recreation center with two hot tubs and an indoor pool are the signatures of Winterplace. Winterplace is also conveniently located on the Resort Shuttle route.
- phone in room
- TV/DVD in room
- kitchen facilities
- no smoking
- gas or wood fireplace (firewood included)
- daily towel service
- shuttle service
- indoor heated pool
- two 5-person hot tubs
- ski lockers
- washer/dryer in each unit
*this property is available for groups and weddings
Large and spacious units at Winterplace can accommodate up to 10 guests in comfort and style. Here's a glance at some of the room types available.
- 2 bedroom: king or queen in master, 2 twins or bunks in guest, plus queen sleeper and 2 bathrooms for up to 6 guests
- 2 bedroom with loft: queen or 2 twins in master, queen or 2 twins in guest, plus 2 twins in upstairs loft, queen sleeper and 2 bathrooms, for up to 8 guests
- 3 bedroom: king or queen in master, queen, 2 twins or bunks in guest, queen, 2 twins or bunks in third, plus a queen sofa and 2 bathrooms, for 8-10 guests, depending on the bedding.
* Sample rooms are provided for information only, based on the majority of units we have available. Please note that units are all privately owned and there are some units that are unique, and bedding configurations may vary greatly amongst unit types. These units do not have A/C.