Resort Season Long Rentals
Our lease rates include all utilities and two sets of linens and towels. Additional housekeeping services are available on a per diem basis, upon request.
If you would like more information, please call 866-706-5366 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not familiar with Okemo? Check out our RESORT MAP.
Note: These condominiums are all non-smoking units. Generally speaking pets are not accepted with Solitude Village and the Bixby House at Jackson Gore the limited possibilities.
Centrally located in the middle of the resort, and serviced by the high speed Solitude Express Quad and the Morningstar Triple chairlift. An extensive Recreation Center, with indoor/outdoor heated pool, indoor hot tub and sauna, outdoor Jacuzzi, ping-pong TV room and exercise room with TV. All units have fully equipped kitchens, most have wood burning fireplaces, washer & dryer, high speed Wi-Fi, and cable TVs.
- 1br, 1 bath unit on top floor of the Day Lodge sleeps 4 with 600 sq feet, king bed with queen sleeper and a gas fireplace $25,000
- 2br, 2 ½ bath lower level entrance ( K bld.) with slider to slopes on back side of unit. Sleeps 8 with king bed, queen & set of bunks, plus a queen sleeper sofa. $27,500
- 2br, 2 ½ lower level entrance (K bld) with slider to slopes on back side of unit. Renovated kitchen, sleeps 8 with king bed, 2 sets of bunk beds, plus a queen sleeper sofa (Available Nov. 30th – March 10th ) $28,000
- 3 br, 2 ½ bath ski-in/ski-out, ground level entrance ( 2nd floor on back side of bld) sleeps 7 with king, queen, plus a twin over queen bunk bed $33,000
- 3br , 3 ½ bath top floor, 2 level unit sleeping 10 with king, queen, 2 sets of bunks, plus a queen sleeper. Renovated kitchen for $42k
Mountain Lodge at Okemo
1br, 1 bath ski-in & ski-out condominiums sleeping up to 4 guests. Approx 500 sq ft with wood burning fireplace, fully equipped kitchen, high speed Wi-Fi, ski locker, cable TVs with common laundry room in the building.
- Leases ranging from $12,000 - $16,500.
Bixby House at Jackson Gore
The newest accommodations on the resort, these units have fully equipped kitchens with granite counter, gas fireplaces, washer & dryer, high speed Wi-Fi, cable TVs, one parking space in an underground heated parking area, one indoor and one outdoor ski locker, access to the heated outdoor pool and spa, along with the Spring House Pool & Fitness Center. Options include:
- 2 br, 2 bath ski-in & ski-out condominiums sleeping between 8-10 guests. Approx. 1,400 sq ft. Cost: $33,000
- 3 br, 3 bath ski-in & ski-out condominiums sleeping between 10-12 guests. Approx. 2,000 sq ft. Ranging from $42k-$45k
- 2 br, 3 bath unit for $33k. Please note: The owner will reserve this property for a 4 day, mid-week, non-holiday period $32k
- 4 br, 4 bath unit on top floor $75k for full winter season
Located in the Village of Ludlow, approx. 2 miles from the original Clock Tower Base Lodge. This 3 br, 2 bath top floor unit has a very private deck with a great view of Okemo and the Black River flowing directly by. Approx. 1,100 sq ft with complete kitchen, sleeping up to 8 guests with a wood burning fireplace, 2 TVS, DVD, high speed W-FI, ski locker and washer dryer. Convenient transportation to and from the mountain is provided by the resort shuttle on weekends and holidays from the day after Christmas through mid-March.
- 3br, 2 ½ bath in the Village of Ludlow, sleeping 8. Cost: $14,000
One of the original condominiums at Okemo, very spacious 4 bedroom / 4 bathroom units with 3 levels of living for maximum privacy. Located just a short walk (150 yards) from the Clock Tower Base Area. These units have a complete kitchen, wood burning fireplace, washer/dryer, ski-locker, cable TVs & high speed Wi-Fi.
- 4 br, 4 bath. Sleeps 12 with 1,900 sq ft. Cost: $30,000
4 Bedroom Okemo Village Unit