Resort Season Long Rentals
Our lease rates include all utilities and two sets of linens and towels. Additional housekeeping services are available on a per diem basis, upon request.
If you would like more information, please call 866-706-5366 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not familiar with Okemo? Check out our RESORT MAP.
Note: These condominiums are all non-smoking units. Generally speaking pets are not accepted with Solitude Village and the Bixby House at Jackson Gore the limited possibilities.
Centrally located in the middle of the resort, and serviced by the high speed Solitude Express Quad and the Morningstar Triple chairlift. An extensive Recreation Center, with indoor/outdoor heated pool, indoor hot tub and sauna, outdoor Jacuzzi, ping-pong TV room and exercise room with TV. All units have fully equipped kitchens, most have wood burning fireplaces, washer & dryer, high speed Wi-Fi, and cable TVs.
- 1br, 1 bath unit on top floor of the Day Lodge sleeps 4 with 600 sq feet, king bed with queen sleeper and a gas fireplace $25,000
- 2br, 2 ½ bath lower level entrance ( K bld.) with slider to slopes on back side of unit. Sleeps 8 with king bed, queen & set of bunks, plus a queen sleeper sofa. $28,000
- 2br, 2 ½ lower level entrance (K bld) with slider to slopes on back side of unit. Renovated kitchen, sleeps 8 with king bed, 2 sets of bunk beds, plus a queen sleeper sofa (Available Nov. 30th – March 10th ) $28,000
- 3 br, 2 ½ bath ski-in/ski-out, ground level entrance ( 2nd floor on back side of bld) sleeps 7 with king, queen, plus a twin over queen bunk bed $33,500
- 3br , 3 ½ bath top floor, 2 level unit sleeping 10 with king, queen, 2 sets of bunks, plus a queen sleeper. Renovated kitchen for $42k
Mountain Lodge at Okemo
1br, 1 bath ski-in & ski-out condominiums sleeping up to 4 guests. Approx 500 sq ft with wood burning fireplace, fully equipped kitchen, high speed Wi-Fi, ski locker, cable TVs with common laundry room in the building.
- Leases ranging from $12,000 - $16,500.
Bixby House at Jackson Gore
The newest accommodations on the resort, these units have fully equipped kitchens with granite counter, gas fireplaces, washer & dryer, high speed Wi-Fi, cable TVs, one parking space in an underground heated parking area, one indoor and one outdoor ski locker, access to the heated outdoor pool and spa, along with the Spring House Pool & Fitness Center. Options include:
- 2br, 2 bath end unit with deck and a valley view, sleeping 8, $35k
- 3 br, 3 bath ski-in & ski-out condominiums sleeping between 10-12 guests. Approx. 2,000 sq ft., $45k
- 4 br, 4 bath unit on top floor $75k for full winter season
- 3br, 2 bath mountainside unit sleeping 10, $29k
- 3 br, 3 bath, end unit with a slope view, sleeping 12+, $48k