Jackson Gore Village
866-706-5366, ext. 1
Located at the base of Jackson Gore this property includes the Jackson Gore Inn, Adams and Bixby Houses. Our newest properties on the mountain, these rooms offer the widest variety of on-site amenities. All three properties boast the charm and convenience of a country inn with the convenience of hotel services. While families with young children and guests who enjoy quick access to the pools might find the original Inn their first choice, those looking for a little more privacy and space may enjoy the Adams House, or even the more upscale Bixby House.
A special note for guests of the Jackson Gore Village: Many mapping systems and software still use 480 Ranta Road as the exact physical address of the Jackson Gore Inn. (If you just use 77 Okemo Ridge Road, unfortunately you will not end up in the right place.)
The Jackson Gore Village offers guests the ultimate in luxury and convenience. All three mountainside properties are within a few steps of the Adventure Zone, indoor/outdoor pools, firepit child care, retail and so much more! Enjoy the Spring House Pool & Fitness Center , the Ice House tennis and basketball courts, and on-site dining options at the Coleman Brook Tavern.
- 24 hour front desk
- valet and concierge services
- elevator access
- air conditioning
- high speed Wi-Fi
- phone in room
- TV/DVD in room (larger units/2)
- tv lounge
- kitchen facilities
- restaurants and bar on site
- shuttle service
- no smoking
- indoor & outdoor heated pools
- indoor & outdoor hot tubs
- exercise room
- spa services
- racquet ball court
- game room
- ice rink
- snow tubing
- complimentary ski check
*this property is available for groups and weddings
Please note: The Jackson Gore pool area will be closed for it’s annual spring maintenance from April 15 to May 18. The Spring House Pool will be open during this time.
The Jackson Gore Village offers over 200 guest rooms ranging from one bedroom Inn Rooms for 2 guests, all the way up to three-bedroom suites with lofts that can accommodate up to 12 guests. Many offer spectacular mountain views. Here's a quick glance at some of the room types available. If you would like to explore more room options, don't hesitate to call a lodging specialist today.
- Standard Inn Room: 1 or 2 queens with private bath, for up to 4 guests (these units do not offer fireplaces or kitchens). Inn rooms may be located in either the Main House, Adams House or Bixby House.
- Inn Executive Room: Inn Executive rooms are spacious rooms with a King Bed, some with Double Sleeper Sofa, fireplace, cable TV, DVD Player, jetted tub in bath and WiFi (these units do not offer kitchens). Inn Executive room may be in either the Main House, Adams House or Bixby House.
- Studio: queen wall bed or fixed queen and 1 queen sleeper with fireplace and private bath (most with jetted tub). Offering a full kitchen, cable TV, Stereo, DVD player and WiFi for up to 4 guests. Studio rooms may be in either the Main House, Adams House or Bixby House.
- Studio with Loft: The studio with lofts come with a queen bed in the Loft and a queen sleeper in the living room. Units also come with a fireplace and private bath (most with jetted tub). Offering a full kitchen, cable TV, Stereo, DVD player and WiFi for up to 4 guests. Studio rooms are located in the main house.
- One Bedroom Suite: combines a Standard Inn Room and a Studio, for up to 8 guests. These units may be located in either the Main House, Adams House or Bixby House.
- Two Bedroom Units: Two bedroom units have a King in the master, and either 1 or 2 Queen beds in the second bedroom, a Queen Sleeper Sofa in the living room, plus two bathrooms (jetted tub in Master), kitchen, cable TV, stereo, DVD player and WiFi. Units may be located in either the Main House, Adams House or Bixby House.
- Two Bedroom Executive Suite: Two Bedroom Executive units may include a King or 2 Queens in the Master Bedroom, 1 or 2 Queens in the second bedroom, a Queen sofa in the living room and 2 full bathrooms. Units also feature a full kitchen, washer/dryer, deck, stereo and DVD player, and WiFi, for up to 8 guests. These units may be located in either the Main House, Adams House or Bixby House.
- Three Bedroom Suite: The 3 bedroom suites feature 1 king in master, 2 queens in second, 1 queen in third, and 1 queen sleeper with 3 bathrooms, for up to 10 guests. Units also feature a full kitchen, washer/dryer, deck, stereo and DVD player, and WiFi, for up to 10 guests. These units may be located in either the Main House, Adams House or Bixby House.
- Three Bedroom Suite with Loft: combine a 3 bedroom suite with a loft offering an additional queen bed, for up to 12 guests
- Three Bedroom Penthouse: These very spacious Penthouse units come with a King in the master bedroom, a Queen in the 2nd and 3rd bedroom, plus 2 queen sleep sofa beds in the living room. Units also feature a full kitchen, washer/dryer, deck, stereo and DVD player, and WiFi. These units are located in the Main House,
*Sample rooms are provided for information only, based on the majority of units we have available. Please note that there are some units that are unique, and bedding configurations may vary greatly amongst unit types. As an added benefit, all Studios and Suites have access to an underground heated parking garage.