Making A Reservation
We are very excited that you're considering a slopeside vacation at Okemo Mountain Resort. You can book your stay online, or if you prefer to call and speak with a lodging representative you can reach them at 866-706-5366, ext. 1.
Not familiar with Okemo? Check out our RESORT MAP.
Some things to consider when booking your Okemo Mountain vacation:
- You must be 21 years of age to make a reservation online, or to register and check-in to a condominium.
- Unfortunately, pets are not permitted. Sorry, no exceptions.
- If you would like to make a group reservation for 20 or more, please call the Sales Center at 1-866-706-5366, or request Group Sales Information.
Minimum stays, arrivals and holidays:
- If you are interested in Okemo's Ski & Stay packages or visiting during a Holiday Week, online booking is available, but feel free to have our vacation planners at 866-70-OKEMO (706-5366) assist you directly, as minimum stay requirements may differ.
- During the winter months, there is a two night minimum stay required on weekends (Friday/Saturday nights) and Saturday arrivals/departures are not available.
And, some fine print:
- Okemo Lodging reserves the right to refuse any reservation request (within 24 hours) that does not meet the listed requirements or for any reason deemed appropriate. Due to the rapid changes in room availability that occurs during peak season some rooms may become unavailable during your reservation process. In the event that this happens, Okemo Lodging will notify you within 24 hours of your reservation request and will assist you in making alternate accommodations.
- View Okemo Condos Lodging Policies and Procedures or Jackson Gore Lodging Policies and Procedures and get more information on our very popular Guest Protection Plan.