Ski Group Rates
Thank you for visiting the Okemo Mountain Resort group rates, dates and information page.
Lift ticket rates are listed by the three periods during our winter season: Early/Late, Winter and Holiday. You can also find rental equipment and lesson details a bit further down the page.
- Groups must purchase a minimum of 15 paid cards beginning on the same day in order to qualify for group rates.
- The group leader is responsible for the transaction and the distribution of all lift access cards. The group leader must provide one form of payment upon arrival or prior to arrival.
- One complimentary lift access card will be provided for every 20 purchased (i.e. 21st, 42nd, etc.)
- Reservations are required in advance and can be made by calling 1-802-228-1795
To request personalized information use our Online Information Request Form or call the Okemo Sales Center and book your group today: 800-78-OKEMO, option #4.
LIFT TICKETS - 2017/18
Opening Day - December 22, 2017 and March 5, 2018 - Closing Day
|Adult||Young Adult &|
|2-Day (any 2 consecutive)||$80||$69||$61|
January 2, 2018 - March 4, 2018, except Holidays as defined below
|Adult||Young Adult &|
|1-Day (Fri or Sun)||$60||$53||$47|
|2-Day (Fri/Sat or Sat/Sun)||$129||$109||$97|
|2-Day (Sun/Mon or midweek)||$108||$93||$82|
December 23, 2017 - January 1, 2018; January 13 - 15, 2018; February 17 - 23, 2018
|Adult||Young Adult &|
RENTAL EQUIPMENT - 2017/18
If your group is visiting during any of the black-out dates please visit okemo.com for access to rental bookings.
Group rental reservations with payment must be made 48 hours in advance of the intended use date in order to receive the pre-booked price. We will not be offering a day-of price at the Group Sales Center. Guests who do not pre-book will need to go to the Rental Shop and pay the retail price for their equipment.
You may book your rental online at the group rate - please call the Group Sales Center at 802-228-1795 for your group name and password.
When ordering rentals, you will be required to enter each person’s name, date of birth, address, email, phone number, rental start date, rental return date, height, weight, and skier ability. We can provide you with a form to capture this information on paper prior to entering it into the website.
Once guests arrive at Okemo and obtain their group lift access card, they can then proceed to the prepaid counter in the Rental Shop, give their name and show their group lift ticket, and receive a slip with their barcode for the rental they ordered. Their next step is to proceed to the boot fitting counter.
Please call Okemo Group Sales at 802-228-1795 if you have any questions. All sales are final and carry no cash value once purchased. If a trip is postponed, the rental date can be changed to a later date this season.
Please note that group rates will not be available on the following dates: Friday, January 12, Saturday, January 13, Friday, February 16, Saturday, February 17
(pre-booked & pre-paid)
|age 13 & up||age 12 & under||Helmets, all ages|
Optional damage waiver is $2.00 per day
- All rates include 6% VT Sales Tax.
- All rates are U.S. dollars and are subject to change prior to confirmation.
- 6- and 7-day rates available upon request by calling 1-802-228-1795.
- Higher ticket rates apply when half or more days fall within a higher rate time period.
- Children 6 & under ski free with a paid adult lift ticket.
- Pending a group lift ticket purchase, no group minimum is required for group discounts on ski or snowboard rental equipment.
For first time skiers or riders, package includes rental equipment, morning or afternoon group lesson, and unlimited use of Okemo's lower mountain lifts.
Please have the group member, parent or guardian call 802-228-1795 to reserve their lesson 48 hours in advance. Payment is due at time of booking.
- Skiers or Snowboarders, ages 7 & up
- Lesson Times: 10 am - Noon or 1:30 - 3:30 pm.
- Cost: Adults,Young Adults & Juniors: $87
- Same-Day Additional 2nd Lesson for First Tracks Participants: $50
- Skiers or Snowboarders
- Lesson Times:
- 10 am - Noon or 1:30 - 3:30 pm on Day One
- 10 am - Noon on Day Two.
- Double Tracks Pricing: Adults, Young Adults & Juniors, $152
- Same-Day Additional 3rd Lesson for Double Tracks Participants: $50
Please contact one of our ski and ride lesson specialists at 1-802-228-1600 or visit our Ski & Ride School web page for information regarding additional lesson programs. Book at least 7 days in advance and receive a 10% discount (some inclusions apply).
Book Your Group Today!
For Group Reservations, please contact the Okemo Sales Center: 800-78-OKEMO or fill out the Online Group Information Request to help you plan your group visit.