Ski Group Essentials
We look forward to having your group at Okemo! Download the group planner to print and go, or explore the information below for everything you need to know about planning a group trip!
- A group is categorized as 15 or more people made up of families, friends, club members, school or youth groups, businesses, or other organizations. Groups must purchase a minimum of 15 paid tickets beginning on the same day in order to qualify for group rates.
- One complimentary lift ticket will be earned after every 20 group lift tickets purchased (i.e. 21st, 42nd, 63rd), for that start date. For school groups and scout troops comprised primarily of children under 18, we will give one free ticket after each 10 paid to accommodate the chaperones. The free tickets earned will be adult tickets.
- The group leader is responsible for the transaction and the distribution of all lift tickets and all adjustments, additions, and returns. The group leader must provide one form of payment upon arrival or prior to arrival.
- As soon as you have selected a date(s) for your trip(s) please give us a call and let us know you are coming
- For group reservations please contact the Group Sales Center at least 48 hours in advance, with a product count and the most updated ticket order
- Reservations for rental equipment and group lessons are required in advance to obtain the best group rate.
- Visit our helpful online forms to download order forms or link to the rental reservation storefront.
The Okemo Difference for Groups
- Friendly Service: All details of group planning are coordinated on a personal basis. Contact Okemo Sales Staff by calling: 1-802-228-1795 or emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Time Savers: You can save time by requesting group information on-line.
- Ticket Delivery: Whether you decide to stay in one of Okemo’s slope-side lodging properties or at one of Okemo Valley’s Inns, Hotels, or B&B’s, we are happy to package and deliver your lift tickets, lessons and rental vouchers for your arrival. Advance reservations and purchase are required.
- Order Changes are Easy: If your order changes, we’ve got you covered. Simply return tickets and rental vouchers to the Group Sales Center before noon on the day of purchase for a full refund.
- Everyone on Your Bus Counts: Each motor coach driver will receive a complimentary "OKEMOOLAH" certificate that can be used for breakfast or lunch at the base lodge.
Helpful Guidelines for Group Leaders
(New version of the guidelines coming soon.)
At Okemo Mountain Resort, our uncompromising commitment to guest service runs as deep as our snow bases. There will always be someone eager and willing to take the time to assist you. This winter, spend time with us because although the ground is covered with snow…Okemo is perhaps the warmest place on earth.
Group Sales Office Locations
All group ticket, lesson and rental transactions take place in the Okemo Sales Center, which is located within our motor coach drop off area in the first parking lot on the right at the intersection of the Okemo Mountain Road and Okemo Ridge Road. Address for GPS: 2 Okemo Ridge Road, Ludlow, VT 05149.
Request A Proposal or call 800-78-OKEMO, option #4.