Hops On The Snow
Saturday, March 30
Time: 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Location: Courtyard, Jackson Gore Village
presented by Mary W. Davis Realtor and Associates
This one-day beer festival takes place on snow in the Jackson Gore Courtyard. Okemo will be serving a variety of new seasonal and craft beers. Enjoy beautiful spring conditions on the hill in the morning then quench your thirst by sampling a few brews and barbecue with live music in the afternoon.
Open to the public. Must be 21 years old (with valid ID) if drinking.
Call (802) 228-1600 for more information.
- Hops on the Snow Branded Mug with Two Pours - $25
- Additional Refill Tickets - $8
Tasting packages are now available for purchase here.
OTHER IMPORTANT EVENT INFORMATION
- Drinkers must be 21+, must show valid photo ID for admission.
- No outside glassware is permitted.
- There is no cost to attend this event, and families with children are welcome.
- We reserve the right to remove any individual(s) from the premises, without refund, for behaving inappropriately. Once escorted out, individuals will not be allowed back into the grounds.
- We reserve the right to deny any persons additional samples, regardless of remaining tickets.
- You must display your wristband to the server.
- You are more than welcome to leave your car in the Jackson Gore Meadows parking lot.
- Please do not drink and drive! Ask any staff at the event for taxi information!
- Drink responsibly. Know your limit.