10th Anniversary Hops in the Hills 2018
Friday, Aug. 3 - Sunday, Aug. 5
Location: Courtyard, Jackson Gore Village
presented by William Raveis Real Estate Vermont Properties Team
Sample 120+ regional craft beers and ciders or head over to the Cota & Cota Wine Tent to check out our selection of wines. The festival will also showcase a great lineup of live music , craft vendors, tasty food options, and the great outdoors in Jackson Gore courtyard.
The Adventure Zone will be open with Sawyer Sweep Zipline Tours, Lumberin' Cal's Miniature Golf, Segway PT Tours, Haulback Challenge Course and Timber Ripper Mountain Coaster.
Friday, August 3, 5 to 9 p.m.
Saturday, August 4, noon to 8 p.m.
Sunday, August 5, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
LIVE MUSIC LINEUP
Friday, August 3
East Coast Soul, 5 to 9 p.m.
Saturday, August 4
North and South Dakotas, 12 to 2 p.m.
Rek’Lis, 2:30 to 5 p.m.
Nine Deeez Nite, 5:30 to 8 p.m.
Sunday, August 5
Los Elk, 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Josh Panda, 2 to 5 p.m.
Tasting glasses can be purchased at the gate. For a list of the beers and ciders we plan to have at the event, please see the Hops in the Hills 2018 Beer & Cider List.
CHICKEN WING CHAMPIONSHIP
Cast your vote for the Chicken Wing Championship! Chicken Wings and voting for the Chicken Wing Championship available on Saturday August 4th Only.
OTHER IMPORTANT EVENT INFORMATION
- Drinkers must be 21+, must show valid photo ID for admission.
- No pets or outside glassware or outside food permitted.
- If you plan to attend multiple days, you must bring your glass each day in order to purchase refills.
- Without the glass, you will be charged the normal glass pricing for a new glass and sample tickets.
- There is no cost to attend this event, and families with children are welcome.
- We reserve the right to remove any individual(s) from the festival, without refund, for behaving inappropriately. Once escorted out, individuals will not be allowed back into the festival.
- We reserve the right to deny any persons additional samples, regardless of remaining tickets.
- You must display your wristband to the server.
- Beers with over 8% alcohol (ABV), will be served in smaller amounts.
- All attendees must be properly attired.
- You are more than welcome to leave your car in the Jackson Gore Meadows parking lot.
- Please do not drink and drive! Ask any staff at the event for taxi information!
- Drink responsibly. Know your limit.
- Pace yourself. This is a tasting event, not a race.
- Event takes place rain or shine, so dress appropriately!