Family New Year's Eve
Sunday, Dec. 31
Time: 5:00 PM
Location: Jackson Gore Inn, Jackson Gore Village
AN OKEMO FAMILY TRADITION! Midnight arrives early for friends and family enjoying a whole host of activities. Magic show, horse wagon rides, bingo games and trivia. Families can ring in the New Year early with a DJ dance party and still get the kids to bed in time for a full day on the slopes the next day. Balloons, photo both, Dux the balloon man, fire dancers and fireworks add to the New Year celebration, complete with a kid’s dinner party including pizza, mac and cheese and a few other chef selections in the Roundhouse at Jackson Gore.
Activities begin at 5pm. Pizza & Dance Party begin at 6:30pm. Festivities conclude at 9pm with an incredible fireworks display. Will Call Tickets will be available to pick up at the Roundhouse during the event.
Activity Only Wristbands-$35
The Activity Only Wristbands are open to all activities except the Pizza & Dance Party.
Pizza & Dance Party Wristbands
The Pizza & Dance Party Wristbands are open to all activities and include the Pizza & Dance Party in the Roundhouse.
- Ages 2-6: $45
- Ages 7 & Up: $50
- Tickets may be purchased on December 31st at Resort Services or by calling 802-228-1600.
Will call tickets may be picked up at Resort Services until 5 p.m. December 31st. After 5 p.m., will call tickets can be picked up at the Roundhouse (Jackson Gore).
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a paid adult.
- Paid wristband required for entry into any activity.
- Children under the age of 2 are free for all activities.
- Check-in will take place at the Jackson Gore Resort Services desk anytime during the day until 5pm. Please pick up your wristbands before 5pm.
The Timber Ripper Mountain Coaster will be open 12pm-8pm. Tickets will be available for purchase at Resort Services and the Timber Ripper Booth.
1 Ride: $15 driver, $10 rider
3 Rides: $39 driver, $25 rider
5 Rides: $60 driver, $40 rider
10 Rides: $110 driver, $75 rider