Family New Year's Eve
Monday, Dec. 31
Time: 5:00 PM
Location: Jackson Gore Inn, Jackson Gore Village
AN OKEMO FAMILY TRADITION! Midnight arrives early for friends and family enjoying a whole host of activities. Magic show, bingo games and trivia. Families can ring in the New Year early with a DJ dance party and still get the kids to bed in time for a full day on the slopes the next day. Balloons, photo booth, and fireworks add to the New Year celebration, complete with a kid’s dinner party including pizza, mac and cheese and a few other chef selections in the Roundhouse at Jackson Gore.
Activity Only Wristbands-$35
The Activity Only Wristbands are open to all activities except the Pizza & Dance Party.
Pizza & Dance Party Wristbands
The Pizza & Dance Party Wristbands are open to all activities and include the Pizza & Dance Party in the Roundhouse.
- Ages 2-6: $45
- Ages 7 & Up: $50
- ONLINE TICKETS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE. Space is limited. Tickets may be available at the Jackson Gore Resort Services Desk until 5 p.m. or at the Roundhouse door at 5 p.m. if not sold out.
Will call tickets may be picked up at Resort Services until 5 p.m. on December 31st. After 5 p.m., will call tickets can be picked up at the Roundhouse (Jackson Gore).
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a paid adult.
- Paid wristband required for entry into any activity.
- Children under the age of 2 are free for all activities.
- Check-in will take place at the Jackson Gore Resort Services desk anytime during the day until 5 p.m.. Please pick up your wristbands before 5 p.m..