Family New Year's Eve
Monday, Dec. 31
Time: 5:00 PM
Location: Jackson Gore Inn, Jackson Gore Village
AN OKEMO FAMILY TRADITION! Midnight arrives early for friends and family enjoying a whole host of activities. Magic show, horse wagon rides, bingo games and trivia. Families can ring in the New Year early with a DJ dance party and still get the kids to bed in time for a full day on the slopes the next day. Balloons, photo booth, and fireworks add to the New Year celebration, complete with a kid’s dinner party including pizza, mac and cheese and a few other chef selections in the Roundhouse at Jackson Gore.
Activity Only Wristbands-$35
The Activity Only Wristbands are open to all activities except the Pizza & Dance Party.
Pizza & Dance Party Wristbands
The Pizza & Dance Party Wristbands are open to all activities and include the Pizza & Dance Party in the Roundhouse.
- Ages 2-6: $45
- Ages 7 & Up: $50
- Tickets may be purchased online or by calling 802-228-1600 until December 29th. Purchase early! Space is limited. Tickets may be available at the Roundhouse door if not sold out.
Will call tickets may be picked up at Resort Services until 5 p.m. on December 31st. After 5 p.m., will call tickets can be picked up at the Roundhouse (Jackson Gore).
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a paid adult.
- Paid wristband required for entry into any activity.
- Children under the age of 2 are free for all activities.
- Check-in will take place at the Jackson Gore Resort Services desk anytime during the day until 5 p.m.. Please pick up your wristbands before 5 p.m..