Spring House Pool and Fitness Center
The resort’s source for relaxation and rejuvenation is a two-level, 18,000-square-foot fitness and aquatic center featuring a recreational swimming pool equipped to accommodate family water fun and designated lap swimming times. From the top of the slide one looks down on a children’s pool with a whimsical frog slide and numerous splash and water fountain features, and a five-person hot tub. Learn more about our pools, hot tubs and splash features.
Within steps you can sit back and enjoy our sauna and locker room facilities. On the same floor level, our racquetball court can also be equipped for Walleyball and The Studio offers classes from Zumba and Yoga to Total Body Fitness. And above all this recreation, on the entry level, is a fully equipped fitness room. And don't miss the spa and massage services and seasonal bike rentals now offered at Jackson Gore.
Court time is available at the Spring House racquetball court from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Whether playing racquetball or wallyball (volleyball with walls!) the whole family is sure to have fun and get some good exercise at the same time. Just stop by or call the front desk to reserve your time!
|Senior (age 65+) *||$4|
|Infant (age 3 & under)||free**|
|Passive User||free **|
|Member Guest Pass||$9|
|10-Punch Day Pass Card||$120|
|10-Punch Pool Pass Card||$100|
|10-Punch Member Guest Pass Card||$70|
|10-Punch Senior Pass Card||$30|
The Spring House is also included with the Adventure Zone Wristband
* Proper ID required; Monday-Friday, non-holiday.
** Free, with paying adult.
- All prices include tax. Annual membership valid for one calendar year. 10% discount for seniors 65+, students and military. Monthly membership valid per calendar month.
- Fitness classes are $12 per class or $100 for a 10 class punch card.
- Racquetball court fee includes racquets and eyewear or wallyball: $3 per person per hour plus tax. Tubes of balls are available for an extra fee and will be yours to keep.
- Spring House Membership Information .
For more information, or questions, please call 802-228-1419.