Scenic Train Rides
See the Vermont countryside on the Green Mountain Rail
This fall, Okemo Mountain Resort is partnering with Green Mountain Rail to offer scenic train rides from the picturesque town of Chester, Vermont to Okemo's Jackson Gore. Roll past rivers, farms, covered bridges, and hills bursting with fall colors, all while sipping on fresh apple cider. Experience fall foliage in a whole new way during your stay at Okemo Mountain Resort.
Trains run Saturdays and Sundays. Please see available dates.
- Morning Train
- SHUTTLE: Departs JACKSON GORE at 9:00 a.m., arrives at CHESTER at 9:50 a.m.
- TRAIN: Departs CHESTER at 10:00 a.m., arrives at JACKSON GORE at 10:55 a.m.
- 9/16, 9/17, 9/23, 9/24, 9/30, 10/1, 10/7, 10/8
- Afternoon Train
- SHUTTLE: Departs JACKSON GORE at 2:00 p.m., arrives at CHESTER at 2:50 p.m.
- TRAIN: Departs CHESTER at 3:00 p.m., arrives at JACKSON GORE at 3:55 p.m.
- 9/17, 9/24, 10/1, 10/7, 10/8
COST (Tickets can be purchased at Jackson Gore Resort Services)
- 13 & Over: $25
- 3-12: $20
- Children under 3 are free!
- Railroad rides are one way. Shuttles will pick up guests at Jackson Gore’s Two Minute Circle to bring them to Chester Train Station for train ride.
- After train ride, shuttle will return guests to Jackson Gore Inn.
- Call 802-228-1600 to make your reservations.