Kids' Snowmobile Tours
Bring the kids to enjoy a 20-minute, guided snowmobile tour on a new Polaris kids' snowmobile. The Indy 120 XC is the snowmobile being used for these kids' tours. Kids are crazy about the look and sound of this machine… it is a real snowmobile, not a toy, just kid size!
Tickets must be purchased at the Jackson Gore Resort Services desk before heading to the tour at Orion's Belt carpet next to the Adam's House. Tours will be available 3 times per hour.
- $39 per tour/ride
- 6 kids at a time (6 sleds)
- Advanced res is recommend but not required capacity is limited only 6 sleds per tour.
- A signed Adventure Zone waiver will be required to participate.
- 20 min tours (actual drive time for tour will be 15 min), 3 tours per hour.
- Guest must be 5-12 years old and no more than 120 lbs. and 5’4’’.
- The sleds go no faster than 8 mph.
- Helmets are required and are available at the tour location.
- Guests cannot wear ski boots.
- Parents must remain at the tour site during their child's tour.
Reservations are charged in full when booked and are non-refundable. Any change or cancellation requested within 2 days of the reservation date will be charged a fee of 20% of each reservation. Cancellations on the day-of will result in a full forfeiture. All balances are good at Okemo for one calendar year and may be used around the resort, except for culinary and lodging.