Learn To Golf - THGC
Golf Lessons are great for beginner golfers and for those who want to tune up their swing and improve their golf game. So come on out, bring a friend, and have some fun, regardless of your skill level.
Tater Hill offers PGA Professional Instruction for:
- 1/2 hour Private: $40 (Video lesson will be emailed to you at $50)
- 1 hour Private: $70 (Video lesson will be emailed to you at $90)
- 1 Person Add-on: $25 per session
Groups of 4 or more can book a clinic for 1 hour or longer.
- $50 per person, per hour
All lessons by appointment. For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact the Pro Shop at 802-875-2517.
Tater Hill Golf Club Range is 150 yards in length and includes practice bunker and target greens.
MID-SEASON TUNE-UP CLINICS
Saturdays, 2pm - 3pm
- July 9 – Putting
- July 16 –Short Game
- July 30 – Irons
- August 6 –Woods
- August 13 – Rules & Course Management
Please register by noon on Fridays by calling 802-857-2517. Cost is $25/person.
JUNIOR GOLF INSTRUCTION
Junior clinics will cover short game, irons and wood play. There will also be time allocated in each lesson to introduce and discuss rules and golf etiquette.
Cost: $40 per child per day. Minimum of 4 kids in each class and a maximum of 8. (If demand is needed, another PGA Professional will work with the group.)
- Ages 9-12: July 26-28, 2016, 9am - 1pm
- Ages 12 & Up: August 2 - 4, 2016, 9am - 1pm
- Introduction to the game of golf
- Must be able to walk continuously for one hour
- Must carry/ pull your own clubs
- Must dress in proper golf attire
Please sign up in advance as space is limited! For more details contact Eric Evans, Head Professional at Tater Hill Golf Club, via phone at 802-875-2517 or email at: email@example.com.
Juniors don't need to be a Tater Hill member to participate. For more information about Junior Golf Lessons, please call the Pro Shop at 802-875-2517.