Haulback Challenge Course
The Haulback Challenge Course, features three different courses full of adventure and varying levels of difficulty.
Guests will start their trek with a 350 ft walk along a typical Vermont wooded trail to the beginning of the course. The course is made up of 25 elements that challenge balance and strength. Along this aerial journey from one tree to another you will encounter a variety of challenges such as the Seesaw, Barrel Crawl, Burma Bridge, Big Foot Platform, Indiana Jones Bridge and more! This is a self directed course where the participant will hook up to a SafeRoller and maneuver along a continuous belay system through trees and over streams.
The Haulback Challenge course is a great activity for corporate team building. Work together and encourage your teammates.
Guests must be 6 years of age or older and between 50 and 250lbs to safely participate on the challenge course.
- Three loops: $35
- Challenge Course and Adventure Zone Combo: $85
- Combine Challenge Course access with a same day Adventure Zone Wristband and save $9 per person.
- For lodging discounts, please call 802-228-1600.
- Groups of 15 or more, please call 802-228-1795.
- Stay at Okemo and save on summer activities!