Hops in the Hills 2017
Friday August 04 - Sunday August 06
Jackson Gore Courtyard
presented by William Raveis Real Estate Vermont Properties Team
Sample over 80 regional craft beers and ciders and a selection of great wines at the Cape Air wine tent. The festival will showcase a great lineup of live music from the Charles Smith Wine stage. Enjoy craft vendors, tasty food options (including the Chicken Wing Championship on Saturday August 5th only) and the great outdoors in Jackson Gore courtyard.
The Adventure Zone will be open with Sawyer's Sweep Zipline Tours, Lumberin' Cals Miniature Golf, Segway PT Tours, Haulback Challenge Course and Timber Ripper Mountain Coaster.
Friday, August 4, 5 to 9 p.m.
Saturday, August 5, noon to 8 p.m.
Sunday, August 6, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday, August 4
East Coast Soul 5 to 9 p.m.
Saturday, August 5
Shark Martin 12 to 2:30 p.m.
Rek’Lis 2:30 to 5 p.m.
Joshua Panda Party 5:30 to 8 p.m.
Sunday, August 6
Jake Kulak & The Lowdown 11:30 a.m to 2 p.m.
Saints & Liars 2:30 to 5 p.m.
Pre-purchase your tasting glass before the event and save! Some options do sell out, so advance purchase is highly recommended!
Spend your weekend at Okemo - book your lodging now!
CHICKEN WING CHAMPIONSHIP
Available on Saturday August 5th Only - Enjoy some amazing regional brews, great music and cast your vote for the Chicken Wing Championship!
Purchase Chicken Wing Tickets
OTHER IMPORTANT EVENT INFORMATION
- Drinkers must be 21+, must show valid photo ID for admission.
- No pets or outside glassware or outside food permitted.
- Only one souvenir glass per person with the purchase of a drinker's ticket.
- If you plan to attend multiple days, you must bring your glass each day in order to purchase refills.
- Without the glass, you will be charged the normal glass pricing for a new glass and sample tickets.
- There is no cost to attend this event, and families with children are welcome.
- We reserve the right to remove any individual(s) from the festival, without refund, for behaving inappropriately. Once escorted out, individuals will not be allowed back into the festival.
- We reserve the right to deny any persons additional samples, regardless of remaining tickets.
- You must display your wristband to the server.
- Beers with over 8% alcohol (ABV), will be served in smaller amounts.
- All attendees must be properly attired.
- You are more than welcome to leave your car in the Jackson Gore Meadows parking lot.
- Please do not drink and drive! Ask any staff at the event for taxi information!
- Drink responsibly. Know your limit.
- Pace yourself. This is a tasting event, not a race.
- Event takes place rain or shine, so dress appropriately!
PARTICIPATING BREWERIES, WINERIES, RESTAURANTS & VENDORS
|14th Star Brewing Co.|
|21st Amendment Brewery|
|Allagash Brewing Co.|
|Ballast Point Brewing Co.|
|Blue Moon Brewing Co.|
|Bodegas Ramon Bilbao|
|Brown's Brewing Co.|
|CHOP House/Mr. Darcy's|
|Coleman Brook Tavern|
|Collective Arts Brewing|
|Dark Horse Wine|
|Farnham Ale & Lager|
|Fiddlehead Brewing Co.|
|Foolproof Brewing Co.|
|Founders Brewing Co.|
|Francis Ford Coppola Winery|
|Halyard Brewing Co.|
|Henniker Brewing Co.|
|Hermit Trush Brewery|
|Ithaca Beer Co.|
|Jacob Leinenkugel Brewing Co.|
|Laguanitas Brewing Co.|
|Long Trail Brewing Co.|
|Lord Hobo Brewing|
|Lost Nation Brewing|
|Magic Hat Brewing Co.|
|New Belgium Brewing Co.|
|Oskar Blues Brewery|
|Otter Creek Brewery|
|Pabst Blue Ribbon|
|Rock Art Brewery|
|Rogue Ales & Spirits|
|Sea Dog Brewing Co.|
|Shipyard Brewing Co.|
|Squeels on Wheels|
|Stony Creek Brewery|
|Stony Creek Brewery|
|The Dreaming Tree|
|The Shed Brewery|
|The Traveler Beer Co.|
|Trout River Brewing Co.|
|Two Roads Brewing Co.|
|von Trapp Brewing|
|Willie Dunn's Grille|
|Zero Gravity Craft Brewery|