Adventure Zone Rates & Information
Now open weekends!
Adventure Zone Tickets
Purchase an Adventure Zone Wristband and enjoy a day's worth of activities for one low price!Buy Now
- Unlimited Rides on Timber Ripper Mountain Coaster. Please note, for children under 8 years old and 52” tall, a driver over 16 years old is required to have their own tickets to accompany the rider.
- 1 bucket of rough for the Coleman Brook Mining Company
- 1 Scenic Chairlift Ride
- Unlimited jumps on the Stump Jumper Bungee Trampoline
- Unlimited Disc Golf on The Maples and Saplings Courses
- Unlimited rounds of Lumberin' Cal Miniature Golf
- Unlimited climbs up the Climbing Wall
- Unlimited jumps into the The Schweppes Big Air Bag
- Full Day Pass to the Spring House Pool and Fitness Center
- $69 per person
- if purchased individually, doing each activity in this package only once would cost $98. Adventure Zone Wristbands are valid for the entire day and include unlimited access to several activities!
- 50% off for Ultimate pass holders, one wristband per passholder per day
- 25% off for Classic pass holders, one wristband per passholder per day
- $49 per person for groups of 15+
- for groups of 15 or more, please contact the Group Sales office at 802-228-1795
- advance purchase required
- limited to 3 coaster rides per person
- Purchase in advance online and save!
- Combine and save!
- for just $89 total, combine your purchase of an Adventure Zone Wristband with same day access to the Haulback Challenge Course
- Friday evenings, 4 to 7 p.m.
- $30 all ages
- includes 2 Timber Ripper rides (mining rough and scenic chair lift not included).
VT/NH Residents Special
Okemo offers special pricing for residents of Vermont and New Hampshire on Sunday afternoons from 1 to 4 p.m. Proof of residency for each adult in the form of a valid VT/NH driver's license, hunting/fishing license, or voter registration card must be presented at the time of purchase to take advantage of VT/NH special lift ticket deals. Minors must be accompanied by an adult with proof of residency.
- Sunday afternoons, 1 p.m. to closing
- $30 all ages
- includes 2 Timber Ripper rides
- mining rough and scenic chair lift not included
- not available online
- Wristbands may be purchased or picked up at the Jackson Gore Resort Services desk or at the Adventure Zone booth.
- All participants must sign an Express Assumption of Risk Agreement prior to participation. Minors under 18 will require a parent's signature.
- To get to the Adventure Zone, please use 111 Jackson Gore Road (or 480 Ranta Road), Ludlow, VT 05149 for your GPS device. The Adventure Zone is located at Okemo's Jackson Gore Village, just Northwest of Ludlow, off Rt 103.
- Resort Map (image)