Adventure Zone Rates & Information
Open weekends only May 25, 2019 - June 23, 2019
Saturdays 10 a.m. - 5 p.m., Sundays 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Open seven days a week June 24, 2019 - August 30, 2019
Monday - Saturday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m., Sundays 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Weekends only August 31, 2019 - October 14, 2019
Saturday - Sunday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.*
*August 31, September 1,2 and October 12,13 - Hours - 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Adventure Zone Access
Purchase an Ultimate Wristband and enjoy a day's worth of activities for one low price!
- Unlimited Rides on Timber Ripper Mountain Coaster. Please note, for children under 8 years old and 52” tall, a driver over 16 years old is required to have their own tickets to accompany the rider.
- Unlimited access to the Haulback Challenge Course
- 1 bucket of rough for the Coleman Brook Mining Company
- Unlimited Scenic Chairlift Ride
- Unlimited jumps on the Stump Jumper Bungee Trampoline
- Unlimited Disc Golf on The Maples and Saplings Courses
- Unlimited rounds of Lumberin' Cal Miniature Golf
- Unlimited climbs up the Climbing Wall
- Unlimited jumps into the The Schweppes Big Air Bag
- Full Day Pass to the Spring House Pool and Fitness Center
- $89 per person
- if purchased individually, doing each activity in this package only once would cost $128. Adventure Zone Wristbands are valid for the entire day and include unlimited access to several activities!
- 20% off for Epic pass holders, one wristband per passholder per day
- $55 per person for groups of 15+
- for groups of 15 or more, please contact the Group Sales office at 802-228-1795
- advance purchase required
- limited to 3 coaster rides per person
- Wristbands may be purchased or picked up at the Jackson Gore Resort Services desk or at the Adventure Zone booth.
- All participants must sign a Summer Recreational Activity Release prior to participation. Minors under 18 will require a parent's signature.
- To get to the Adventure Zone, please use 111 Jackson Gore Road (or 480 Ranta Road), Ludlow, VT 05149 for your GPS device. The Adventure Zone is located at Okemo's Jackson Gore Village, just Northwest of Ludlow, off Rt 103.
- Resort Map (image)