Adventure Zone Rates & Information
Adventure Zone Tickets
Purchase an Adventure Zone Wristband and enjoy a day's worth of activities for one low price!
- Three (3) rides on the Timber Ripper Mountain Coaster
- 1 bucket of rough for the Coleman Brook Mining Company
- 1 Scenic Chairlift Ride
- Unlimited jumps on the Stump Jumper Bungee Trampoline
- Unlimited Disc Golf on The Maples and Saplings Courses
- Unlimited rounds of Lumberin' Cal Miniature Golf
- Unlimited climbs up the Climbing Wall
- Unlimited jumps into the AMP Energy Big Air Bag
- Full Day Pass to the Spring House Pool and Fitness Center
- $58 per person
- $46 per person for groups of 15+
(For groups of 15 or more, please contact the Group Sales office at 802-228-1795. Reservations and 48 hours advance notice are required.)
- Purchase in advance online and save - just $53 per person
Friday Twilight, 4 - 7pm
- $25 all ages (only 1 Timber Ripper ride, mining rough and scenic chair lift is not included)
VT/NH Residents Special
Proof of residency for each adult in the form of a valid VT/NH driver's license, hunting/fishing license, or voter registration card must be presented at the time of purchase to take advantage of VT/NH special lift ticket deals. Minors must be accompanied by an adult with proof of residency.
- Sunday Afternoons, 2 - 5pm, $25 all ages (only 1 Timber Ripper ride, mining rough and scenic chair lift is not included)
- not available online
- Wristbands may be purchased or picked up at the Jackson Gore Resort Services desk or at the Adventure Zone booth.
- All participants must sign an Express Assumption of Risk Agreement prior to participation. Minors under 18 will require a parent's signature.
- To get to the Adventure Zone, please use 111 Jackson Gore Road (or 480 Ranta Road), Ludlow, VT 05149 for your GPS device. The Adventure Zone is located at Okemo's Jackson Gore Village, just Northwest of Ludlow, off Rt 103.
- Resort Map (image)