Employment at Okemo
The Okemo Family: Passionate, Caring, Dedicated
Positive attitude increases with altitude. A theory that's been proven by our resort staff from the top down.
At Okemo, we’ve got 2,200 vertical feet of positive outlook and it shows. Culture is what we teach. And service with a smile is the linchpin of our philosophy. Every interaction with our guests-on and off the mountain, at the golf courses, Adventure Zone and at the Evolution Bike Park, is an opportunity to turn a skier, rider, golfer, or recreational enthusiast into a lifelong member of our family. Our employees reflect this attitude by having fun doing what they do best: creating a memorable recreational experience!
Okemo has been family owned and operated for over 30 years and is one of the leaders in the North American ski industry. Owners Tim and Diane have a philosophy that places guest service and the overall quality of the recreational experience as their top priority. Tim and Diane Mueller's commitment to providing their guests with a quality resort experience has earned their resorts numerous media accolades, national awards, and a reputation for guest service as well as superior skiing, snowboarding, golfing, and recreation conditions.
We are proud to have received the Best Places to Work in Vermont award in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018, and as such, the first ski resort in the State of Vermont to receive this designation. This is a tremendous accomplishment for our staff and our leadership team. We invite you to learn more about employment at Okemo Mountain Resort!
Learn more about working at Okemo: Okemo Employment Culture
Find our Recruiter at the following locations:
- March 20th – Castleton University Job Fair (Athletic Center) – 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- March 21st – Green Mountain College Job Fair – 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- March 22nd – Keene State College Job Fair – 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- April 10th – College of St. Josephs (St. Josephs Hall) – 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- April 25th – Rutland Department of Labor Job Fair (Franklin Conference Center, Rutland, VT) – 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.