Ski School Levels(RED) This is my first time on the mountain. I have never skied or snowboarded before.
(ORG) I have skied or snowboarded before, and I am able to slide in a straight line but am not able to turn yet.
(YEL) I am turning and stopping but still need practice. I need to work on my confidence and control.
(GRN) I am riding the chairlift and am comfortable on green terrain. I can turn and stop with confidence.
(BLU) I can ski or snowboard on blue terrain, using a variety of turn sizes. I am able to control my speed and stop when I need to.
(BLK) I am already skiing or snowboarding confidently on black terrain and am looking to explore bumps, steeps, glades and parks.
Okemo's teaching pros know how to get everyone gliding in style, no matter what your age or ability. Their passion for the sport and their commitment to fun instruction and encouragement will help you meet whatever the challenge on the slopes.
Offered twice daily, our 2-hour group lessons are designed for beginners, turning and stopping on very easy green terrain. Okemo instructors will help you get the basics down, with up-close and personal instruction.
- Skiers or Snowboarders, ages 15 & up
- Lesson times: 10am & 1:30pm
- Cost: $60
Beginner Value Packages - includes rentals and lessons!
Our First Tracks (one-day) and Double Tracks (two-day) learning packages are offered daily, and include lessons and rentals! Designed for new skiers and riders, this learning package offers a great value as it includes a complete rental package, morning or afternoon beginner group lessons, and unlimited use of Okemo's lower mountain lifts.
For those that take advantage of Double Tracks (two-day) learning, you gain the opportunity to build on the skills learned in the first day of skiing or riding by getting back out for a second straight day. Double Tracks includes two lessons, one on the first day, and one the morning of the second day. It adds up to more instruction, more time on the slopes, and more opportunities to improve.
- Skiers or Snowboarders, ages 7 & up
- Lesson Times: 10 am - Noon or 1:30 - 3:30 pm.
- Cost: Adults,Young Adults & Juniors: $75
- Same-Day Additional 2nd Lesson for First Tracks Participants: $40
- Skiers or Snowboarders
- Lesson Times:
- 10 am - Noon or 1:30 - 3:30 pm on Day One
- 10 am - Noon on Day Two.
- Double Tracks Pricing: Adults, Young Adults & Juniors, $140
- Same-Day Additional 3rd Lesson for Double Tracks Participants: $40
Advance reservations are highly recommended for group lessons. Please call 802-228-1600 to guarantee availability.
Reservations are charged in full when booked and are non-refundable. Any change or cancellation requested within 2 days of the lesson date will be charged a fee of 20% of each reservation. Cancellations on the day of will result in a full forfeiture. All balances are good at Okemo for 1 calendar year and can be used around the resort except for culinary and lodging.
- The purchase of a lift ticket is necessary for all lessons requiring use of a chairlift.
- Lessons and clinics may ski/ride terrain other than those indicated in the lesson/clinic descriptions and is set at the discretion of the individual instructor.