How To Get Your Pass
PICK IT UP
Season passes may be picked up at the following locations:
- Memorial Day Weekend - Columbus Day Weekend - Resort Services Desk in Jackson Gore
- October 13th until Opening - Clock Tower Base Admin Building (Monday-Friday) and at Jackson Gore (Saturday-Sunday)
- After Opening Day - Resort Services in the Clock Tower Base Lodge
WE'LL SEND IT TO YOU
You can have your Okemo Season Pass mailed to you when it's ready, provided you have a photo on file. Passes will be sent to individuals or families until October 12, 2015, for an additional flat fee per shipment.
If you would like your pass shipped:
- You must have a current photo on file with us to have the pass shipped to you. (See below if you don't have a photo on file or would like a new one taken).
- Waiver forms must be completed and returned to us in order for us to ship any passes. No passes will be shipped without receipt of these completed forms, regardless of whether payment has been made.
If you are renewing a pass, we will use your existing file photo for your new pass unless you request otherwise. If you would like a new photo for the 2015/16 season, or you are a new passholder, feel free to visit Resort Services to have a photo taken. Finally, if you are under 18, you MUST have a new photo every email@example.com
Questions? Please contact Resort Services by phone at 802-228-1600 or via email.