LOCATED IN THE CLOCK TOWER BASE LODGE and the JACKSON GORE BASE AREA
- in-season hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm; Weekends & Holidays 7:30am-5pm
- Save yourself time on Saturday morning!
Select Fridays - open until 10pm! Specific dates tbd.
Unparalleled service, proximity and convenience. Featuring skis in recreational and performance packages from Salomon, Atomic and Elan, snowboard gear from Burton, SnowBlades, Atomic Tele Skis and Burton and Giro helmets.
The Okemo Rental Centers have the largest and most current inventory in the area, which is supported by a highly skilled staff. Certified technicians are responsible for making sure your equipment is adjusted properly for maximum and safe performance.
The Okemo Rental Centers wax and sharpen their inventory on a regular basis for a well tuned glide down the mountain. View a list of ALL rental quipment offered.
Download the Okemo Rental Form
NOTE: If you are 17 or younger, this form requires parental consent in two places on the form.
Recreational Ski & Snowboard Packages
Ski package includes skis, boots and poles. Snowboard Packages include board and boots. Snowblades and individual equipment also available, please inquire for pricing.
|Adult/Young Adult (ages 13 & up)||Junior/Child (ages 12 & under)|
|3 Days+ **||+$38 per
Performance Ski Options - Adults (ages 13 & up)
Performance ski package includes skis, boots and poles.
|Complete Package||Skis Only||Telemark***|
|3 Days+ **||+$48 per
Alpine Touring Equipment
The Okemo Clock Tower Rental Center offers lightweight Scott boots, Elan skis, Dynafit AT bindings and Black Diamond climbing skins and telescoping poles.
|Complete Package||Skis & Skins Only|
|1/2 Day (AM or PM)****||$43||$34|
|3 Days+ **||+$47 per
All rates include Vermont sales tax.
* Sunday Solution rental hours are from 7:30 am - 1:30 pm (if you have purchased the special Sunday Solution Morning Lift Ticket).
** Multiple days must be purchased up front to receive discount.
*** Telemark Package includes skis, poles and boots. Available at the Clock Tower Base location only.
**** AM half-day is 8am-noon ( Alpine Touring equipment only), PM half-day is noon-4pm. If you want to skin up early in the morning, pick your equipment up the afternoon before, between 3 - 4:15pm..
To rent equipment:
- Ages 17 and younger must have a parent or guardian signature on paperwork. Download the Okemo Rental Form
- Half-day rentals begin at noon. Next-day rentals begin at 3:00 pm
- All rental equipment is due back by 4:30 pm to avoid being charged for an additional day.
If you are considering purchasing new skis or a snowboard, be sure to check out the Demo Centers, where your rental fees can be applied toward the purchase price of new equipment.
Recreational Skis & Snowblades
The Okemo Rental Shop can accommodate a wide variety of styles and sizes for all ages. The Okemo ski inventory is updated each year, which means you will have a selection of the most current and highest quality equipment. Children and adults of all ages can be fitted into our wide variety of shaped skis.
- We offer lengths of Elan and Atomic brand children's skis that range from 70cm to 130cm.
- Adult skis are Salomon Brand X-Wing and Enduro series, Elan E-Rise, and Atomic ETL series and range from 132cm to 180cm in length.
- We offer Salomon Snowblades with the releasable binding system.
- For those who are adult beginner skiers and/or entering our First Tracks or Double Tracks Programs you'll be issued the 120/130cm Elan EXAR Mountain or the 123cm Atomic ETL-Ski System.
- We offer Salomon, Atomic and Dalbello brand ski boots from children's size 7 to men's and women's size 15.
- Okemo also has a wide variety of high performance skis and boots, which are available at the Okemo Rental Shop and at the Demo Centers. Call 802-228-1558 for the latest models available.
The Okemo Express Rental Shop offers a wide range of boards for all level snowboarders.
We carry Burton Learn To Ride boards for new boarders who are trying to improve their skills and/or are taking a lesson at Okemo. The Burton LTR boards range in size from 80cm to 161cm, to fit any rider. We offer Burton ratchet-binding systems.
We also carry the Burton Cruzer board for those riders ready to take the next step or just looking for a solid cruising board.
For our younger riders we carry the Burton Punch (115cm-139cm) as well as the Burton Chopper (121cm).