866-706-5366, ext. 1
Located mid-mountain at the base of the Solitude Peak, Solitude Village is our second newest slopeside location. Because Solitude is located at mid-mountain, these rooms boast wonderful views, convenient hiking access, and a bit of seclusion. Solitude Village offers a centrally located recreation center with indoor/outdoor heated pool, hot tubs, ping-pong, and more!
Solitude Village, with its midway location between the Clock Tower base area and Jackson Gore, offers guests the "best of both worlds". Stay and enjoy the Solitude trail network exclusively, or head over to either side of the mountain quickly and easily. Enjoy the private recreation center with indoor/outdoor heated pool, outdoor Jacuzzi, indoor hot tub and sauna, ping-pong, video arcade and exercise room.
- elevator access
- phone in room
- TV in room
- kitchen facilities
- meals available (lunch)
- shuttle service
- no smoking
- daily towel service
- indoor & outdoor heated pools
- hot tubs
- exercise room
- game room
*this property is available for groups and weddings
All units in Solitude have stone fireplaces, cedar-lined mudrooms, (except the 1-bedroom Penthouse Suites in the Day Lodge, which have gas fireplaces and no mudroom), decks and boot driers, and all 2 bedroom and larger units offer a 2-person Jacuzzi bath tub. Here's a look at some of the sample room types available at Solitude Village, which can accommodate 4-16 guests.
- One Bedroom Grand Suite: Either a King or 2 queens in bedroom and a sleeper sofa for up to 6 guests
- One Bedroom Penthouse: A king or 2 queens in master plus a queen sleeper for 4-6 guests
- Two Bedroom Suite: 1 queen in master, 2 twins or 2 bunks in guest, plus queen sleeper with 2 bathrooms for 6-8 guests
- Two Bedroom Grand Suite: 1 king or queen in master, plus 2 twins or 2 bunks in guest with 2.5 bathrooms for 6-8 guests
- Three Bedroom Suite: 1 king or queen in master, 1 queen or 2 twins in guest, 2 twins or bunks in second guest, plus queen sleeper with 2.5 bathrooms for up to 10 guests
- Three Bedroom Villa: split level living with king or queen in master, queen or 2 twins in guest, 2 twins or bunks in second guest, plus a queen sleeper with 3.5 bathrooms for up to 10 guests
* Sample rooms are provided for information only, based on the majority of units we have available. Please note that units are all privately owned and there are some units that are unique.
Special Rental Opportunity - 5 bedroom luxury home: If you are looking to come spend some time at Okemo in top-notch style, we've got the perfect home to accommodate you (and a few of your friends or colleagues!). Stay in a luxurious 5-bedroom 4 1/2 bath ski-in/ski-out home with direct access to the Sidewinder trail. You'll be 200 yards uphill from the Morning Star triple chairlift and 300 yards uphill from ePIC Restaurant, Solitude Recreation facilities and the Solitude high-speed detachable quad chairlift. It really doesn't get any better than this. This home is 4,000 sq ft, with an expansive deck, complete with 5-person Jacuzzi tub, unbelievable views, a 2-car garage and a half basketball court and playroom below the garage. This home can accommodate up to 16 guests.