866-706-5366, ext. 1
These classic townhouse style residences offer wonderful mountainside accommodations. As part of the smallest slopeside community on the mountain, these spacious one- two- and three-bedroom units or cozy efficiencies offer a private setting with a picturesque pond as the focal point of the community. This property also features a ski tunnel the kids will reminisce about for years to come! Located just three-quarters of a mile (on the road) from the Clock Tower base area, Kettle Brook offers the most economical choice for two and three bedroom units on the mountain.
Staying at Kettle Brook includes complimentary access to the Spring House at Jackson Gore, complete with pools, hot tubs, exercise room, sauna, spa services and so much more. Kettle Brook is conveniently located on the Resort Shuttle route.
- phone in room
- TV/DVD in room
- wood burning fireplace (includes firewood)
- kitchen facilities
- washer and dryer in each unit
- daily towel service
- access to the Spring House at Jackson Gore
- ski lockers
- shuttle service
- no smoking
*this property is available for groups and weddings
All units in Kettle Brook offer wood-burning fireplaces and washer/dryer units. Units are located on either the Bull Run or Kettle Brook ski trails. They are split-level for extra privacy.
- Upper level units feature Cathedral ceilings with skylights, and one bedroom is located upstairs. This set-up works well for families with younger children.
- Lower level units feature a bedroom and bathroom with efficiency kitchen on the lower level, which offers extra privacy, but are not recommended for families with young children.
- One Bedroom: either 1 Queen, plus a queen sleeper and complete kitchen for up to 4 guests
- Two Bedroom: Units are split-level with 1 queen or 1 king in master, plus queen, 2 twins or bunks in guest, plus queen sleeper with 2 bathrooms for 6-8 guests
- Three Bedroom: Units are split-level with 1 queen or 1 king in master, plus queen, 2 twins or bunks in guest, 2 twins or bunks in third, and most with a queen sleeper. Unit has 2 bathrooms for up 8-10 guests
*Sample rooms are provided for information only, based on the majority of units we have available. Please note that units are all privately owned and there are some units that are unique.