When Making A Reservation
We are very excited that you're considering a slopeside vacation at Okemo Mountain Resort. You can book your stay online, or if you prefer to call and speak with a lodging respresentative you can reach them at 866-706-5366.
Not familiar with Okemo? Check out our RESORT MAP.
Some things to consider when booking your Okemo Mountain vacation:
- You must be 21 years of age to make a reservation online, or to register and check-in to a condominium.
- Unfortunately, pets are not permitted. Sorry, no exceptions.
- If you would like to make a group reservation for 20 or more, please call the Sales Center at 1-866-706-5366, or request Group Sales Information from our website.
Minimum stays, arrivals and holidays:
- If you are interested in Okemo's Ski & Stay packages or visiting during a Holiday Week, please let one of our vacation planners at 866-70-OKEMO (706-5366) assist you directly. Online booking is not available for these packages and not recommended for Holiday periods, for which minimum stay requirements may differ.
- During the winter months, there is a two night minimum stay required on weekends (Friday/Saturday nights) and Saturday arrivals/departures are not available.
Holiday dates for the winter:
- December 26-January 1, 2014
- January 17-January 20, 2014
- February 14-February 21, 2014
And, some fine print:
- Okemo Lodging reserves the right to refuse any reservation request (within 24 hours) that does not meet the listed requirements or for any reason deemed appropriate. Due to the rapid changes in room availability that occurs during peak season some rooms may become unavailable during your reservation process. In the event that this happens, Okemo Lodging will notify you within 24 hours of your reservation request and will assist you in making alternate accommodations.
- View Okemo Condos Lodging Policies and Procedures or Jackson Gore Lodging Policies and Procedures and get more information on our very popular Guest Protection Plan.