Clock Tower Base
LIVE BANDS every Saturday, 2:30 - 5:30pm, beginning after Christmas!
Located inside the Clock Tower base lodge, The Sitting Bull is a full-service restaurant and bar, featuring panini sandwiches, salads, daily specials and our famous Macho Nachos. A great place for apres ski and live entertainment.
A few of our popular menu items...
- Chicken Quesadillas - Melted cheese, chicken, diced onion, peppers and tomatoes, served with salsa and sour cream
- Taco Salad - our famous chili heaped with greens, Monterey Jack cheese, tomato, Salsa, olives & jalapenos
- Vermont Turkey, Bacon & Cheddar Panini - Fresh turkey breast with cheddar and bacon served on farm loaf bread
- Bull-Rito - Large flour tortilla filled with rice, seasoned pinto and black beans, Monterey Jack cheese & veggies. Served with sour cream and salsa
- Philly Cheese Steak - Succulent sliced beef right from South Street, grilled with onions and peppers and topped with melted cheese piled high on a baguette and served with fries
- Black Angus Beef Chili - With certified angus beef. Served with chips and cheese
Apres Ski Schedule
- January 16: Chris Kleeman
- January 18: Master Cylinders
- January 24: The All-Nighters
- January 31: Guy Burlage
- February 16: Chris Kleeman Band
- February 17: Lustre Kings
- February 18: Bobby Dick
- February 19: Kid Pinky
(Entertainment schedule subject to change without notice.)