Kids Night Out
Our popular Kids Night Out Program (ages 6 months to 6 years) and Kids' Night Out X (ages 7-12 years) returns for another season of fun!
Kids' Night Out is a fully state-licensed child care facility where children are cared for by professionals in a safe and nurturing environment. The night includes movies, pizza and tons of fun activities. Kids Night Out X takes that care to a new level, with even more age appropriate activities both indoors and out - including swimming, skating and more!
Both programs are offered every Saturday evening from 6:00 pm to 9:30 pm, December 19, 2015 - March 12, 2016, plus February 14, 2016, from the Jackson Gore Penguin Playground.
So what do you say Mom & Dad...are you ready to enjoy an evening out together?
Both Kids Night Out (for children up to 6 years of age) and Kids Night Out X are just $52 per child.
Reservations are required for all Kids' Night Out programs so please call 802-228-1600.
- Advanced reservations are required. Call 802-228-1600 for more information.
- Reservations are charged in full when booked and are non-refundable. Any change or cancellation requested within 2 days of the lesson date will be charged a fee of 20% of each reservation. Cancellations on the day of will result in a full forfeiture. All balances are good at Okemo for 1 calendar year and can be used around the resort except for culinary and lodging.
- A completed Registration and Information form is required at check-in on the first day of your child’s visit. Please allow sufficient time to complete all necessary paperwork. (This paperwork will be made available to you prior to your arrival so that you may fill it out in advance and bring it with you.)
- You will be issued a security tag at check-in. Individuals picking up children must present the security tag or have two forms of identification (one must be a photo) and their name must be listed on the Registration and Information form.
- Nannies/babysitters/au pairs are not permitted to stay in the Day Care Centers, but may pick up your child with authorization and proper identification.
- Child care professionals will not administer medication. If your child requires medication during his/her stay, it will be your responsibility to administer it.
- Additional Notes for Parents
- Parents with proper ID will always have access to the Day Care Center.
- As a fully-licensed day care center by the State of Vermont, we are required to report any suspicion of child abuse, whether it be physical, emotional, or sexual.
- Should you desire any additional information, or have any concerns about the welfare of your child, please speak directly with our Day Care Director, or one of her staff.
- Please notify Day Care Center Staff regarding any special needs including food allergies or dislikes, and any physical or medical considerations. This information should be detailed on the forms required at registration.
- We endeavor to keep all the children in our care safe and healthy. No child will be admitted to Penguin Playground, or be permitted to remain in the center, who is too ill to be in day care.