Information & Directions - OVGC
Address and Phone Numbers:
Okemo Valley Golf Club, 89 Fox Lane, Ludlow, VT 05149
- Pro Shop, Information, Tee Times - 802-228-1396
- Business Office - 802-228-1390
- Willie Dunn's Grille - 802-228-1387
- Golf Fax - 802-228-7095
- Email - email@example.com
- Okemo Mountain Resort Lodging & Jackson Gore Inn - 800-78-OKEMO
Okemo Valley Golf Club Staff:
- Jim Remy, Former PGA - President, Director of Golf and Golf Division Manager for Okemo Valley Golf Club and Tater Hill Golf Club
- Rodney Williams, GCSA - Head Course Superintendent of the Golf Division
- Michael Santa Maria - Head Golf Professional
What they're saying about Okemo Valley Golf Club
- Best Public Course in Vermont, 2011 Golf Digest
- Top 50 Courses in America, 2003-2007 Golf For Women
- Best Courses you can Play, Golfweek
- Home to the VT PGA and NEPGA Senior Championship
- Former qualifier for the U.S. Women's Amateur Public Links Championship
Located in South/Central Vermont, off Route 103 North on Fox Lane in Ludlow, just one mile from Okemo Mountain Resort.
- From points South: Take I-91 North to VT exit 6 to VT Route 103 North just 24 miles to Ludlow – Right turn onto Fox Lane (off Route 103 North). (The entrance to the golf course is approx 1 mile past the main entrance to Okemo Mountain Resort.)
- From points East: Take I-89 North to NH exit 9 and NH Route 103 West through Claremont (NH) to VT Route 131 West to VT Route 103 North to Ludlow -OR- MA Route 2 West to I-91 North to VT exit 6 to VT Route 103 North 24 miles – Right turn onto Fox Lane (off Route 103 North).
- From points West: Take VT Route 4 East to VT Route 7 South to VT Route 103 South 16 miles to Ludlow. - OR - take NY Route 7 East to VT Route 9 East to VT Route 7 North to exit 4 to VT Route 11 East to Londonderry, then VT Route 100 North 13 miles to Ludlow – Turn onto Fox Lane (off Route 103 North).
- From points North: Take VT Route 100 South to Ludlow - OR - VT Route 7 South to VT Route 103 South, Right turn onto Fox Lane (off Route 103 North).