Disc Golf Courses
The Maples Disc Golf Course is 18 holes of tournament style baskets nestled in and around Jackson Gore at Okemo Mountain Resort.
Enjoy the natural beauty of Vermont as you navigate your discs into our Liberty 24 chain baskets across the grassy fields of Inn Bound ski trail, over the Coleman Brook and within the trees, on this enchanting par 3 course.
The Maples Disc Golf Course is available for play by the round or as a part of the Adventure Zone wrist band. You say, “I don’t own any discs…” well, we’ve got you covered! The Spring House Fitness Facility offers disc rentals, as well as, new discs for purchase. Memberships are also available for the entire season!
Take a look at The Maples course layout (PDF)
The Saplings Disc Golf Course is Okemo’s newest addition of fun for whole family! This 9 hole beginner disk golf course is made from maple sugaring equipment to reflect an essential part of Vermont history and industry. Located on the wide open space of the Inn Bound ski trail, this course is great for first timers!
Take a look at The Saplings course layout (PDF).
Come on out and join our local disc golf community. Our baskets are waiting for you to rattle their chains!
PRICING (either course)
- With discs: $10
- Without discs: $5
- Season Pass: $45
Tips from the Course:
- Bug spray is highly recommended.
- Wear long pants and sturdy shoes. Discs can and do go into the woods (also known as "Out of Bounds" or "O.B.") and tall grass (also known as "the rough").
- Team work is the best and fastest way to find lost discs! The sooner your friends find their discs, the sooner everyone can continue play!
- To keep it straight, throw your disc as low as possible. The discs really turn left or right when they are thrown high in the air.
- When throwing, have a friend spot where your disc lands. Use landmarks to help find the disc later. For example: "The disc landed downhill of that snowgun" or "The disc passed that tree very low to the ground before it went into the woods."