Whether your family is here for the week or just a weekend, the kids will definitely want to check out Camp Gokemo. Operating six days a week (closed Sundays), campers ages 4-13 years will enjoy Vermont summertime fun with daily indoor and outdoor activities, arts and crafts, and a different theme each week, taking advantage of all the beauty and adventure that Vermont mountain countryside can deliver. Days are filled with themed activities, organized games and sports, swimming and crafts.
Camp Gokemo includes snacks and lunch as well as any supplies needed for arts and crafts, games and activities. Campers will need to bring: sunscreen, bug spray, swim wear, appropriate footwear (sneakers and flip flops), hats, sunglasses, and any specialty items and medications. We also recommend a change of clothes just in case and a water bottle.
Here’s a sample of Camp Gokemo's day:
- 8:30–9am check in
- 9-10am outdoor games
- 10-11am adventure zone
- 11am-noon pool
- Noon-1pm lunch
- 1-2pm nature
- 2-3pm themed crafts
- 3-4pm themed group activities
- 4-4:30pm music and pick up
REGISTRATION AND FEES:
Camp Gokemo runs Monday-Friday with Saturdays available by advanced reservations only, closed on Sundays. Camp will begin Monday, June 15 through Labor Day. Advance registration is recommended for the daily program and required for week long campers and Saturdays. Sorry, there are no half-day programs available. To inquire about Camp Gokemo or make your reservation, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 802-228-1600.
- $69 per child
- 10-pack, $430
- 20-pack, $795
- 40-pack, $1400
- VT Residents, purchase your week before June 22, 2015 for just $145.
(weeks are Mon-Fri or Tues-Sat)
- Discounts for lodging guests, please call 802-228-1600 for details.
RESERVATIONS AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
Reservations are charged in full when booked and are non-refundable Any Change or cancellation requested within 2 days of the reservation date will be charged a fee of 20% of each reservation. Cancellations of the day of will result in a full forfeiture. All voucher balances are good at Okemo for one calendar year and can used around the resort except for culinary and lodging.
ADDITIONAL NOTES FOR PARENTS:
- Registration for the Camp Gokemo programs ends promptly at 9 a.m.
- Late arrival may result in denial of enrollment. Please plan accordingly.
- Please pick up your children promptly from 4 - 4:30 pm.
- For Late pick-ups, Okemo reserves the right to charge $10 for each 15 minutes after your child's session ends.
- You will need to fill out a master information sheet for the season, which you can print out now and bring with you.
- Please notify our Camp Gokemo staff regarding any special needs including food allergies or dislikes, and any physical or medical considerations. This information should be detailed on the forms required at registration.
- You will also need to fill out a daily Security Release Form in order to release your child.
- Proper photo ID is required when you pick up your child.