Employment at Okemo
The Okemo Family: Passionate, Caring, Dedicated
Positive attitude increases with altitude. A theory that's been proven by our resort staff from the top down.
Join us at these upcoming job fairs to find out more about working in culinary services at Okemo. We hope to see you there!
- Monday, July 25th - Wequassett Resort and Golf Club, 2173 Route 28, Harwich, MA 02645 - 9am
- Monday, July 25th – The Lobster Claw Restaurant, 42 Cranberry Hwy., Orleans, MA 02653 - 3pm
- Wednesday, July 27th - Lobster Pot Restaurant, 321 Commercial Street, Provincetown, MA 02657 - 9am
- Thursday, July 28th – Tugboats, 21 Arlington Street, Yarmouth, MA
- Friday, July 29th – The Flying Bridge, 220 Scranton Avenue, Falmouth, MA 02540 - 9am
- Monday, August 1st – The White Elephant, 50 Easton Street, Nantucket, MA 02584 - 9am
At Okemo, we’ve got 2,200 vertical feet of positive outlook and it shows. Culture is what we teach. And service with a smile is the linchpin of our philosophy. Every interaction with our guests-on and off the mountain, at the golf courses, Adventure Zone and at the Evolution Bike Park, is an opportunity to turn a skier, rider, golfer, or recreational enthusiast into a lifelong member of our family. Our employees reflect this attitude by having fun doing what they do best: creating a memorable recreational experience!
Okemo has been family owned and operated for over 30 years and is one of the leaders in the North American ski industry. Owners Tim and Diane have a philosophy that places guest service and the overall quality of the recreational experience as their top priority. Tim and Diane Mueller's commitment to providing their guests with a quality resort experience has earned their resorts numerous media accolades, national awards, and a reputation for guest service as well as superior skiing, snowboarding, golfing, and recreation conditions.
We are proud to have received the Best Places to Work in Vermont award in both 2014 and 2015, and as such, the first ski resort in the State of Vermont to receive this designation. This is a tremendous accomplishment for our staff and our leadership team. We invite you to learn more about employment at Okemo Mountain Resort!